It's been awhile. Thesis has been so hectic. Last week I gave a huge presentation and I am so glad that's over with. I am probably the most nervous public speaker. Finally, time to breathe. And a snow day! I hope everyone is doing great. I'm back! and I will try to blog more often. I've discovered blogging is very therapeutic :)
I decided to do a survey, thanks to Nicole @ Writes Like A Girl. :)
things you'll find in my purse....
5. lip balm. my favorites are: rose bud lip salve (the kind in the tube, this stuff makes your lips baby soft), EOS in passion fruit (I got a whole set of them in my Christmas stocking.. yes!), and baby lips by maybelline.
4. sketchbook/planner. I bring this everywhere with me! I always sketch down ideas and important things because I forget stuff.. all the time. I also love the feeling of crossing off things on a to-do list :) Satisfaction.
3. hand-cream. I really really really love burts bee's thoroughly therapeutic hand cream. I purchased it about a month ago because my winter hands were soo incredibly dry. It has the best honey scent and it really works wonders.
2. iphone. I recently got a polka-dot Kate Spade case from TJ Maxx for $20. Yes, $20!
1. wallet. I've been using the same Marc Jacobs wallet since last last Christmas from my sis-in-law and I love it. It's simple and thin. Fit's everything I need in it!
things you'll find in my bedroom...
5. imac. I'm always on my computer since I am a graphic designer.. either doing homework, working, reading the news, blogging, on Pinterest.
4. books. mainly books about graphic design or designing for social change. I love reading about how design can change the world.
3. make-up. A confession: I love make-up. But wait, what girl doesn't? My favorite make-up products would be lipstick and blush :)
2. clothes. I don't really have a real closet (it's super tiny) so I have these racks with all my clothes on them.
1. CD's. I still buy CD's! Some of my favorites would be: John Legend (Evolver), Adele, Robin Thicke, Frank Ocean (Channel Orange), and Late Night Alumni.
things i've always wanted to do...
5. dye my hair lilac/purple. But it's so much commitment...
4. travel the world. I spent my summer in Copenhagen last year and it was amazing. I miss it so much! I think the next place out of the country I would like to go to is Italy.
3. sleep on the roof on a summer day. Sound's weird and unsafe but I remember an episode of Hey Arnold when Arnold and Gerald slept on their roof and it looked so fun.
2. buy a home for my parents. It will happen one day.
1. play the guitar. Yes! I am going to make it my goal this summer since I will be done with school forever!
5. Milk tea boba. It's my favorite.
4. Snow. it's been snowing in Denver and it's just the most beautiful thing ever.
3. US. Such a good album by the cutest couple ever. "Missin' you like crazy" is my favorite song.
2. Sharpie Pens. They write amazing haha.
1. 1 on 1's w/ mommy. She really does make everything better.
quirks i have...
5. I like to read magazines from back to front.
4. I am the best at strange facial expressions.
3. Bad hair day = bad day.
2. In the 6th grade I won "most talkative". I wish I still had the guts like I did back in the 6th grade.
1. I often have dreams of being underwater which lead me to one answer: I am a mermaid.